Vendors need to arrive at TravelTalks Meeting location by 8:15 - 9:00 AM.
Sponsors and Presenters need to meet with TravelTalks meeting Facilitator John Sandor by 8:15 AM.
Group Organizers by 8:15 - 9:00 AM.
A continental breakfast is provided before TravelTalks.
At the conclusion of TravelTalks at Buffet Inc. locations, a lunch is offered to all group leader attendees.
You may bring:
Two sided profile sheet
Battery operated laptop or I Pad
Door prize, if you decide to provide a door prize, you & your company will be recognized
TravelTalks Group Organizers come from within 2 hours of the TravelTalks Meeting Location.
Group organizers for TravelTalks represent: churches, bank clubs, boomers, social and fraternal organizations and retirement communities.
TravelTalks profile the Group Organizers when they become members, register for TravelTalks and obtain more detailed profile information at TravelTalks Meetings.
Within approximately 2 weeks of your TravelTalks meeting you will receive electronically via email contact information of all registered Group Organizers with updated addresses, phone numbers and travel profiles in an Excel format.
Schedule is subject to change.
- 8:15 - 9:00 AM : Group Organizer/Vendor Registration & Networking
- 9:00 - 9:15 AM : Welcome to Travel Talks with Ovation Brands
- 9:15 - 9:45 AM : Meet the Travel Industry
- 9:45 - 10:30 AM : Presentation - Travel Talks Educational Presentation
- 10:30 - 11:15 AM : Travel Talks - Questions & Answers
- 11:15 - 11:25 AM : Sponsor Video
- 11:25 - 11:30 AM : Wrap Up with Group Organizers & Travel Industry
- 11:30 AM : Complimentary Luncheon & Networking Time